Random Thought Thursday

The blue whale can produce sounds up to 188 decibels. This is the loudest sound produced by a living animal ...blue whales ain't got nothing on this little animal!

I fell off the side of the jet ski while trying to get on, then 10 minutes later Lesley did the same thing, it was much funnier when it happened to Lesley.

I think someone won the $245M jackpot last night, because this morning on the Powerball website, the jackpot was only estimated at $20M. I understand statistics and probability, but the only time I buy lottery tickets is when the jackpot is over $100M...meaning my chances of winning are significantly less than buying for smaller jackpots. This logic also makes no sense as I am not so rich (or at all) that $20M is chump change.

I am no closer to making edible brownies. I tried making cookies while I was at my mom's, this was the result:

...I'm still not sure what I did wrong. Even the dogs were disgusted and would not eat a cookie pancake. I threw the bowl of 'dough' away.

I dropped my Crystal Light package in my water bottle while trying to dump it in my water, I grabbed the closest utensil out of the pencil cup of the community cubicle I am sitting at and stuck it in my water, with every drink, I think I can taste the lead from the pencils in the cup with the ruler and the germs of everyone who may have used the ruler.

I wish Will & Grace was still in production (thanks Duren, MR)

Comments

Popular Posts