Sunday Funday Recap

8:30 - lay in bed and debate how much longer I could lay in bed, and still make it to church only 10 minutes late

8:35- see delicious breakfast commercials on TV

8:36 - remember I have chocolate chips and Bisquick

9:00 - debate how much longer I could lay in bed, and still have time to go to the store to get milk for the pancakes, make pancakes, and still make it to church only 15 minutes late

9:20 - put on shoes to go to the store

9:21 - read the Bisquick box and see 'Add Water'

9:22 - consider going back to bed for the minutes I saved not having to go to the store

9:30 - dirty every dish while mixing pancakes

10:00 - turn on Law & Order SVU, because nothing goes better with chocolate chip pancakes drowning in peanut butter than heinous sex crimes and the elite squad of dedicated detectives who investigate them

10:40 - reaffirm the notion, it's ALWAYS the last person you think whose guilty

10:45 - church starts, so does another episode of Law & Order

12:00 - talk 3 other people (who are stone sober) into eating Long John Silver's for lunch

12:03 - jump on Amy's bed and brag to her how I just talked 3 stone sober people into eating Long John Silver's for lunch

12:30 - enjoy a delicious meal of deep fried, salted "chicken" with absolutely no nutritional value. Leave the cole slaw.

Rest of the day - hate myself for eating that while enduring the punishment of my gastrointestinal system.

Sunday Funday!

Hey Dude...just as awesome as I remember.

Comments

Popular Posts