Marathon Month of Visitors Part 2

The winter version of our Marathon Month of visitors was magical and exhausting and involved more rain and less swimming at the beach.  I needed all the visitors, all the pieces of home.

I never knew my mom was such a carnival ride party animal!  She drug me on 10,000 carnival rides.

Took her hiking....she insisted I push her from behind.

She found a new boyfriend.

Shaka....sorta?

Gayla meets Snapchat filters.  I almost peed my pants about the pug filter.

Harrison and Katelyn literally came the day my mom left.  Despite hiking all week while me and Kork were at work, Harrison waited until we were all 3 on the hike to pop the big question.  

I have a rich history of ruining Kodak moments for these two.  Can't wait to photobomb EVERY.SINGLE.WEDDING.PICTURE.

This little valentine came just in time for 💜🍕

World-class athletes.  Props to a girl who agrees to run 8 miles on her vacation!

This little party animal was up next, and time spent with her is good for my soul.  She makes me belly laugh and warms my heart.  My little protege!  

Old work friends, meet my new work friend.  You're all so much more to me than work friends!  Making Ja-waiian music fans out of these mainlanders.

Our 600 square foot apartment feels empty with just the two of us!  Thanks for bringing us ALOHA from the mainland!  It keeps us going!  I'm so happy to get to show you our life and ALOHA out here!

Back to catching up on all my sleeps!


Comments

Popular Posts