Deep Thoughts with Megan

In an effort to get this blog back on track (by track I mean, a collection of my meandering thoughts with no real purpose), some things to think about:

Andrew said Finding Nemo is based on a true story, but it sounds fishy to me...ba doom cha!  Mainly I just had to get this joke out of my system, because I missed my window of opportunity in the conversation.  It was a group text conversation and it seemed pathetic to bring it back up 2 hours after he said it only to make my joke.  I feel better having gotten that out of my system.

Peach orchard punch from Tropicana is the shit!

Working out in weight vests is not the shit...literally the closest I've ever come to the actual feeling of a heart attack: running up and down the stairs in that thing.

Normy chewed up the check for the cleaning lady yesterday.  I think he has an eating disorder, he waits until we leave and then zooms back to his food bowl and demolishes it, he doesn't want us to watch him eat.  I feel I have done everything in my power to prevent a doggy eating disorder, I tell him how pretty he is, and skinny he is, I don't know what else I could've done.  So really I blame myself.

Nate betrayed me and joined Instagram.  Amy says I'm missing out on following Nate and Roobie's grand adventures by not joining. 

Erin went into labor last night, after she said "She's staying put", just like her mom already this baby is already doing the opposite of what everyone tells her to.  This afternoon Maggie posted Erin's cervix measurements for the world to see...what a good aunt!

Just when I think I can't love Robin Roberts anymore and then she wins that whatever award at the ESPYs and I love her even more!  Of course I fast forwarded through all the boring sports parts.

Comments

Popular Posts