Wisdom for Your Life

I hope to see the fruition of this men's swimwear line during my lifetime.


I read recently (I believe on Twitter...yeah, that is pretty much the only place I read stuff worth mentioning) that you can tell a lot about someone by what they laugh at. I would like to expand on that thought by saying, you can tell a lot about a person by what they laugh at in the movie Borat. There's really something for every sense of humor in that movie. Unless your favorite part is the gross naked wrestling scene...then you're a pervert, endangering the general public and should seek help immediately. My personal favorite is joke school. This suit is black not. Do you know what a pause is? This suit is black

If you were actually looking for wisdom...you have completely wasted your time in reading this blog, as should've been obvious after seeing the picture at the top


NOT

Comments

Popular Posts