Pinterest Obsessed


Once you know about it, you can't stop looking, and you want to tell everyone you know about it. It's more than a website, it's a way of life. Amy described it perfectly, it's laid out exactly how our minds work today. It's just sporadic enough to keep even the most ADD minds interested. As much as I love it....I don't have a board. I have a folder on my computer called "Pins" though.




Craft #1: Photo Monogram

Pinterest Inspiration:



My version:




Here's a hint, make a stencil first, I tried to just cut out pictures in the shape, and messed up a lot of pictures.



Ah, much easier!



Craft #2: Studded bookshelf


Pinterest Inspiration (from my girl Maegan):

My version:


First, I put them pretty far apart. Then, as I was patting myself on the back for what a good job I did and only used 1 box of 100 tacks, I realized it looked very weird, and not at all like what I was going for.




So I had to remove them all




Pinterest, the best time waster I've yet to find, and time wasting is more than a hobby for me, I'm a professional.

Comments

Popular Posts