I Don't Care if Monday's Blue....

The 10 Things I Love Lately:


1. A tech-savvy puppy




2. The Downtown Library. Carrie Bradshaw was onto something - weddings in a library!



3. Mimosas on the green wtih the three best friends that anyone could have



4. These two who know me better than anyone else in the world. I couldn't be prouder of both of them. The world is a better place because of them.



5. This little gem I found on my camera. Giggly pictures are the best! No alcohol was used in the production of this shot*


*NOT!

6. The discovery of this blog has kept me entertained for hours. With all due respect for the wild, wild west, I'll pass, Pioneer Woman, give me Love Maegan any day!

7. The best idea my brain has ever invented


8. What made it the best invention ever:



9. Roadtripping with these astirds. Welcome to the clown car.





10. The upcoming holiday which shall include a reunion of greatness, baby K-LO, and in patriotic tradition, a pink shirt! God Bless America!


blah blah blah....It's FRIDAY, I'm in love!


Comments

Popular Posts