Thoughts on Thursday
- Happy Valentine's Day!
Lesley: The frosting is delicious, the cake leaves something to be desired
Me: I think the cake is delicious
The Yin to my Yang
- Lesley saved her candy for a boy, I ate mine the second it hit the table - NO BOY is worth giving up an Andes!
- ALOT of important business was handled at important business lunch part deuce
- Ecstasy gives you street cred, Adderall takes it back
- Underwear-free life is GRAND
- Was there not a new Office tonight? Saving up for the baby episode I guess, it BETTER be worth it. Just a note, NBC, Parks and Rec is starting to replace the spot in my heart once warmed by The Office...
- Deb, I'm flattered that you are a regular reader of this, but the pressure to entertain is great...I'm not sure I've got what it takes!
- Valentine's Day looks like the ULTIMATE fulfillment of all my cinematic dreams, beautiful people, feel good love stories, and the master known as Gary Marshall orchestrating it all!
- There was a shirt at Walmart tonight that said, "I love gaming" - it reminded me of our 7 hour night as gamers. A true friend bets her rent money behind her husband's back on your abilities!
- Does Disney own E!?
- I HATE HATE HATE the commercial for Shudder Island, it's SO scary!